In this workshop session, you'll be invited to code along with the instructor as you create a basic game and deploy it to a mobile environment. The games graphical and audio assets will be provided to you as you learn the techniques to create HTML5 based game that includes sprite-based graphics, audio, animations and more.
What will attendees learn?
- Understand the Tools, Environment and Libraries used for HTML5 Game Programming
- HTML5 Game Development Workflow
- How to Create and Load Sprites (Canvas Display Objects)
- Object Nesting: How to Create an Object Hierarchy
- Asset Preloading: Make sure Game Assets are Available When Needed
- Tweens and Tween Sequences: Creating Animations Programmatically
- Audio: Creating Audio that will Work across Devices
- Much More